This service can vary from professional women looking to define their professional brand in the daytime or a more relaxed event in the evening.
INDIVIDUAL STYLING WORKSHOPS
If you’d like to learn all about colours, or style in a fun and relaxed atmosphere with a group of friends or like-minded ladies, a workshop could be just what you’re looking for. The workshops run for two and a half hours and take place in Finch Road in Liverpool. I can also come to your home if you’d like to get a group of your friends together for a fun ‘girls’ afternoon or night in.
- Colour Workshop – £30 per person – learn which ‘colouring type’ you are and discover your best 36 colours, including both neutral and fashion/accent colours. (Colour fans available to buy). Or, if you’d like to get a group of friends together, I can happily run the workshop at your house on a date to suit you. Simply contact me to book your workshop
- Styling Workshop– £30 per person – find out which styles, cuts, fabrics, and patterns of clothes suit your shape and proportions in a positive and fun workshop with other ladies. I also run workshops specifically for groups of friends on a date to suit you. If you’d like to arrange a workshop simply contact me and I can get it organised.
- College to Career Workshop – I will lead you step by step in creating a professional image and wardrobe, regardless of your budget. Learn what pieces are ‘must haves’ for a basic career wardrobe and how to project an image that is approachable AND professional.
I run group style and confidence workshops for charities throughout Liverpool. A sense of confidence and comfort in what we are wearing can help even the most vulnerable people feel better about themselves and their lives. Having more knowledge on style, colour, and how to develop confidence can encourage and motivate service users to look and feel better about themselves and give them extra confidence interacting with others. Plus the saving of time, money and stress in the process of shopping means one less pressure – helping to make their life a lot easier.
As there are many ways of delivering such services, they need not come at a huge cost to your charity. I can easily tailor my workshops to suit your charity.
If you would like to organise a style day, workshop, or event anywhere in Liverpool involving fashion, colour, style, confidence, or women empowerment please contact me to find out how I can be of value to your charity.
CORPORATE STYLING WORKSHOPS & PRESENTATIONS
(SMALL GROUPS- UP TO 20 PEOPLE)
Educating groups on the importance of expressing the right image through outfit choices.
As a highly trained and experienced Image Consultant, I know how important image and professional style can be in developing that crucial edge.
And no matter which rung of the career ladder someone may be on, a good impression will certainly ease the ascent. My workshops are ideal for small executive teams, the newly self-employed, business managers, and customer service personnel, offering advice on a more practical, hands-on level through demonstrations and personal advice on what suits and how to acquire that smooth, professional look.
SAMPLE LIST OF PRESENTATION AND WORKSHOP TOPICS
- Dressing for Success in your Industry-The idea behind the workshop is to get those involved to think about their own style, how that style is seen within the work environment and how their very own style can be improved to help them on their professional paths.
- The Evening of Style– These are for clients who are interested in dressing for success, the evening of style will last for two hours and will involve a style presentation, tips about how to style clothes to create a good impression
- Colour theory and the influence of colour.
- Executive Image
- Personal Branding through your clothing
- Business Casual in today’s business environment
- The Art of Traditional Business Attire
- Professional Style and Image Development
- Secrets of an Awesome First Impressions
- How to Build a Business Wardrobe
- How to use clothing to establish your authority
- Dress Strategy to get the career you want
- How to create balance with your appearance
- Six Steps to Creating a Successful Personal Brand
- Powering up Your Wardrobe and Leadership “Style”
- and more…
Workshops are tailored to suit each company or organisation.
To book Bernitta as a trainer or workshop, please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org